Glenwood Springs Noon Rotary
The Glenwood Springs Noon Rotary Club is proud to continue the tradition of Pie Days, begun by the Valley View Hospital Auxiliary. Proceeds benefit scholarships to local students. We can't do this without you! Thank You!
Calling All Pie Bakers! Drop off pies either Thursday, June 17, 6:30pm to 7:30pm OR Friday, June 18, 6:30am to 7:30am at the United Methodist Church, 824 Cooper Ave., Glenwood Springs.
- Homemade, of course. No pies that need refrigeration, please. Crumb crusts and no crust pies are welcome.
- All pies MUST be covered with saran wrap or a clear plastic cover when you drop them off.
- We have extra pie tins! Call Amber Brandt at 970.319.8043 for additional details.
- Please label your pie as follows:
- Identify ingredients of concern for dietary needs i.e. nuts, gluten free, sugar free. A copy of the recipe or list of ingredients is helpful.
- Share your name, email and phone number, so we can thank you and contact you again for next year.
- We ask that pie bakers use extra precaution by washing hands frequently and using strict hygienic practices.
- Drop off at the Methodist Church either Thursday, June 17th between 6:30-7:30pm OR the morning of June 18th between 6:30-7:30am.
- Pie Baking Questions? Please call Amber Brandt at 970.319.8043 (accepts texts)
Purchasing of Pies: On Friday, June 18 from 7:30 to 11am community members will purchase your whole pie for $30 curbside at the United Methodist Church.
|| Stacey Gavrell