Haworth Teachers Lounge
We are excited to continue, (with a just a slight change - please see below!) the longstanding tradition that the HHSA organizes refreshments for the teachers & staff twice a month throughout the school year. We call on parent volunteers to get involved by donating a light breakfast and/or lunch twice per month for our wonderful teachers & staff.
*Please note this year that ALL FOOD ITEMS must be INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED.*
What you donate is up to you! Contributions can be anything from snacks (donuts/muffins for breakfast & fruit/snacks for lunch; or a full bagel breakfast & sandwiches for lunch). Whatever you choose, it's our way of showing appreciation throughout the year, and they truly appreciate it!
Here's what you need to know...
- The selected weeks/months are indicated on the signup.
- You choose which day of the week and advise if you will provide breakfast or lunch.
- Breakfast deliveries: arrive to front office by 7:45am.
- Lunch deliveries: arrive to front office by 11:00am.
- For food safety reasons, ALL ITEMS, whether homemade or store bought, need to be INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED. Please keep this in mind when choosing food items.
- Provide 2 platters, (one for each lounge), with enough food for 25-30 people each.
- Sign up as an individual or partner with a friend!
Any questions, please contact: Heather Hallowell at [email protected]