Haworth Teachers Lounge
It is a longstanding tradition that the HHSA organizes refreshments for the teachers & staff twice a month throughout the school year. We call on parent volunteers to get involved by donating a light breakfast and/or lunch twice per month for our wonderful teachers & staff.
What you donate is up to you! It can be anything from a snacks (coffee & donuts for breakfast & fruit/snacks for lunch; or a full buffet/bagel breakfast & sandwich platters for lunch). Whatever you choose, it's our way of showing appreciation throughout the year, and they truly appreciate it!
Here's what you need to know...
- The selected weeks/months are indicated on the signup
- You choose which day of the week and advise if you will provide breakfast or lunch.
- Breakfast deliveries: arrive to front office by 7:45am
- Lunch deliveries: arrive to front office by 11:00am
- Provide 2 trays, (one for each lounge), with enough food for 25-30 people each
- Provide necessary paper goods/serving utensils
- Sign up as an individual or partner with a friend!
Any questions, please contact: Heather Hallowell at [email protected]