Hill Station Baptist Church
Please review the guidelines before signing up to attend the service. If you sign up and decide that you will not attend, please email Pastor Phil ([email protected]) so that the spot can be given to someone on the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, please do not come unless you recieve an email saying we have a seat for you. Make sure sign-up everyone in your household that will be attending.
Strict Social Distancing Guidelines
- Worshippers will sit in household groups 6 ft. from the nearest household group.
- All attenders must wear a mouth and nose covering while in the building, unless the child is under 2 years old. This is a way that we all can put the protection and need of brother and sisters above our comfort.
- Attendees will have to sign up by Thursday prior to the service to reserve your seats. Only those members/regular attendee that have signed up will be permitted to attend the service. Sign up will be done through Sign-Up Genius. Worshipers will have assigned seats. Seating will be limited to 60 attendees not including a minimal Praise Team, the Preacher, Deacon of Hospitality and no more than two ushers.
- There will be no passing of the offering plates. Offerings will be taken at the rear of sanctuary.
- No Bulletins.
- Restrooms will be open for emergency use only and water fountains will be closed. Please be mindful that the restrooms must be closed for cleaning after each use so keep them open for true emergency use only.
- Everyone must enter the sanctuary and proceed directly to your seats, and they will be dismissed by household groups starting in the back to the front of the sanctuary.
- It is the recommendation of the CDC that all vulnerable people groups, as defined by the CDC, worship either online or at the Drive-In Worship Service.
- No childcare. All children (unless under 2 yrs. old) must wear a mask. All children must stay within arm’s reach of one of their parents.
- The only part of the church building that is open is the Sanctuary.
- All doors and windows must remain open for increase ventilation per CDC recommendations considering congregational singing.
- Any time there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 by an attendee, from 14 days of that individual’s attendance HSBC will return to Drive-In Worship.
|| Brandy Hopper