Hebrew School Families
Hello, and welcome to the 5780 Hebrew school year!
As part of your child's Hebrew school experience, we ask that you volunteer for at least one Junior Congregation service and two holiday-focused events.
Duties for Junior Congregation include:
- Bringing/setting up snacks and drinks for the students' Oneg. This can include veggies, fruit, cheese, crackers, juice, seltzer, and/or (shhh) donut holes, for example. There may be up to 27 students.
- Locking the door 10 minutes into the service.
- Monitoring the situation in the room so Rabbi Rena can conduct the service.
- Making sure that students using the bathroom rejoin the service in a timely manner.
- Redirecting the focus of boisterous students.
We ask that you remain off of your phone for the length of the service.
Thank you so much for your help!
Jewish Congregation of New Paltz Community Center
30 N Chestnut St, New Paltz, NY 12561
|| Shari Lynn Goldstein