CHURCH OF ST. JOSEPH LITURGIES
We are excited to welcome you back to Mass and we look forward to seeing you!
PRE-REGISTRATION CONTINUES FOR SUNDAY & HOLY DAY MASSES
No pre-registration needed for daily morning or evening Masses.
Masks are required* (See exemptions below.)
Thank you for your patience as we continue to review our protocols in offering additional opportunities for our parishioners to participate in public Masses.
Self-Prescreening – We ask that each person prior to registering and attending a service at the Church of St. Joseph review the following questions. If you answer affirmative to either of the questions, you will unfortunately not be able to participate at this time and we invite you to participate in our live-streamed Mass available on our website.
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been diagnosed with COVID19 or have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID19 within the fourteen (14) days prior to the person’s diagnosis?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you experienced or been exposed to anyone that is currently experiencing any of the following symptoms that you cannot attribute to another health condition, such as a fever, chills, a new cough, a new sore throat, new headache, new loss of smell or taste, new muscle aches, or new shortness of breath?
*Exemptions to this requirement:
- Individuals with a medical condition or disability that makes it unreasonable for the individual to maintain a face covering.
- Children who are five years old and under.
- Those assisting at Mass in certain ministries – priests, cantors, musicians, and lectors.
- The mask may also removed for the reverent reception of Holy Communion.
The Church of St. Joseph gratefully asks for your cooperation with this new order as we rightfully follow the guidance of our Archbishop and we also ask for charity for those whose particular conditions might exempt them from this requirement.