CHURCH OF ST. JOSEPH LITURGIES
Thanks for being here!
Our parish family is celebrating Mass together and we are grateful for your generosity in welcoming them back!
Online registration continues for Sunday liturgies only.
- Come to the church 15 minutes before Mass begins.
- Open the doors at the East and West Entrances.
- Greet and count the parishioners. (Counter is in the sacristy.)
- Write the number of parishioners on the EMHC sheet outside the sacristy
- Close the outside doors at the East and West Entrances when Mass begins.
- Open the doors at the East and West Entrances during the "Our Father" and "Sign of Peace."
- Communion will be distributed during Mass and brought to each parishioner in the pews.
- Following the Final Blessing and during the final song, attendants will go down the three aisles to dismiss the back pews first and then the front pews to encourage social distancing while exiting the worship space.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to be part of our team.
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU.
PLEASE INVITE OTHERS TO JOIN US!
AUDIO-VISUAL ASSISTANTS CLICK HERE
EXTRAORDINARY MINISTERS OF HOLY COMMUNION - Email Erin Here
We will provide additional information and training after you register. Thank you, in advance, for your generosity as a Liturgy Attendant!
St. Joseph, pray for us.