Thank you for your interest in the partnership between Restoration Church and Family Promise of Greater Roanoke. We are excited for our church to go out on mission together!
Please Note: This Sign Up Genius is only to volunteer to provide the actual food for dinner. A separate Sign Up Genius is need to (1) provide groceries and (2) host. Please look for these links if you are interested in signing up to help in those ways.
Some things you may find helpful when providing dinner:
- Please provide the items in containers that are able to be thrown away if you do not plan to stay to host. If you provide food in containers you want back, it will be your responsibility to pick up your containers from College Lutheran the Next Day.
- Please do not deviate from the list. Only provide the items that you selected to bring.
- If we find out that there are any food allergies, you will be notified a day or two beforehand so you can ensure your items do not have the allergen in it.
- Please provide enough food for the FP 16 people, including adults and children. Additional food will be needed to feed the Restoration Volunteers.
- We do not need to supply anything other than the food. Condiments and plates/utensils are already provided.
- You will need to drop your item(s) off at College Lutheran at 5:30pm on the day you signed up for.
- Unless you receive special instructions, Kayla Willis will meet you at College Lutheran Church at 5:30 pm in the back parking lot. Please be prompt.
- If you are running late, please text Kayla at 540-598-1843.
- Kayla will meet you in back parking lot of the church, off of Thompson Memorial Dr. and Pennsylvania Ave. If you are running late, you will need to take your food into the church. Please enter the church through the propped open side door facing Thompson Memorial. Follow the Family Promise signs downstairs to the kitchen.
If you sign up to provide a dinner item and you end up not being able to assist on the day/time you signed up for, it is your responsibility to find a replacement and to let the Restoration Coordinator know.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kayla Willis at [email protected] or 540-598-1843.
College Lutheran Church
210 S College Ave, Salem, VA 24153
|| Restoration Church