Thank you so much for helping The Sweet Julia Grace Foundation (SJGF) create a magical, memorable and exciting Christmas CELEBRATION for a VERY deserving family! To learn more about SJGF please visit our Facebook page, or website found here:
We call the children we serve, Raindancers, and we are so excited that Haymarket resident, Ethan, will be our 2018 Christmas Raindancer! Ethan, a 3rd grader at Buckland Mills Elementary was diagnosed with cancer this year. This family has spent so much time traveling back and forth for treatments, staying in the hospital, and navigating the new world of a life-changing, pediatric cancer diagnosis. We are so excited to 'shower' the entire family with Christmas JOY, and show them how much their community is behind them, and loves them!
We would love to invite YOU to JOIN SJGF in making this a Christmas Ethan's family will never forget.
2 Ways to GIVE:
1. SIGN UP for any of the items below so that we can help their Christmas dreams come true! Choose one Option.
OPTION 1: Drop off gifts BY DECEMBER 7th at any of the following locations:
- Gainesville Location: Linton Hall Realtors-14091 Daves Store Lane Gainesville-leave item in the front office during normal business hours: Monday through Friday 10-5pm or Sat/Sun 9-3pm.
- Bristow Location: 10042 Darnaway Ct. Bristow (in Braemar)-leave on front porch at anytime
- Gifts should be wrapped and with a label that says which family member it goes to and From: Santa.
- Please leave a note attached to the gift for us with your name & what item is inside so we know what it is.
OPTION 2: You can order items/gift cards online and have them shipped to:
- Sara Knight 10042 Darnaway Ct. Bristow, VA 20136.
- If you can't have it wrapped before shipping, we will wrap it for you.
- Have delivered by December 7th
2. JOIN US for SURPRISE CAROLING for the family on Sunday, DECEMBER 9th.
Caroling Information: Be blessed yourself and join us in SJGF's good, old-fashioned ANNUAL TRADITION OF Caroling; a wonderful Christmas activity for your entire family. While we are inside preparing the family, you will be gathering in the family's yard to surprise them with CHRISTMAS SONG! There is nothing like opening your front door to a yard full of carolers! Bring everyone and make this your annual tradition too!
- Location to MEET: Haymarket Town Green (in front of Haymarket Town Hall), at 15000 Washington Street, Haymarket, VA. We will be meeting at the Christmas tree on the Town Green.
- Gathering Details & Time: Arrive at parking lot BY 4:30. You will receive a song list, a light and jingle bells. We will go over some important information, practice a few songs together, and then depart the parking lot by 5pm. We usually carol for about 15 minutes.
- Santa will be there to meet you & join us for caroling!
- Sweets & hot cocoa will be provided for our Carolers
- There is a .2 mile walk, so dress warm and wear your walking shoes. We will carol along the way!
Get ready to spread some Christmas Cheer!
4:30pm - 6:00pm EST
15000 Washington St. Haymarket, VA
15000 Washington St, Haymarket, VA 20169