Friends of the Library
Teachers, schools, and non-profit agencies can get all the free books they can bag, box, and carry on Sunday, August 8 at the Friends of the Library Book Fair! Sign up now for our NON-PROFIT COURTESY HOURS from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm on the final day of the sale. Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this offer:
1. REGISTER here by August 5. (We encourage you to register online, but if it is after 8/5, you can sign-up at the registration table at the book fair on 8/8)
2. CHECK-IN at the Non-Profit Registration table on August 8 to receive your Non-Profit wristband.
3. BRING one of the following to present at check-in:
- Organization’s state tax-exempt form
- Federal tax identification form
- Current year school district teacher identification badge
- Home school group member card
- Other eligible documentation showing the agency’s non-profit status
4. Bring boxes or bags to pack your books and be ready to shop!
Please contact us if you have any questions: 636-441-2300 Ext 1542.
1:00pm - 3:00pm CDT
The Family Arena
|| Friends Organization