Friends of the Library
Teachers, schools, and non-profit agencies can get all the free books they can bag, box, and carry on Sunday, August 5th at the Friends of the Library Book Fair! Sign up now for our NON-PROFIT COURTESY HOURS from 1:00pm - 3:00pm on the final day of the sale. Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this offer:
1. REGISTER here by August 1st. (We encourage you to register online, but if it is after 8/1, you can sign-up at the registration table at the book fair on 8/4)
2. CHECK-IN at Non-Profit Registration table on August 4th to receive your Non-Profit wristband.
3. BRING one of the following to present at check-in:
- Organization’s state tax-exempt form
- Federal tax identification form
- Current year school district teacher identification badge
- Home school group member card
- Other eligible documentation showing the agency’s non-profit status
4. Bring boxes or bags to pack your books and be ready to shop!
Please contact us if you have any questions 636-441-2300 x1517.
1:00pm - 3:00pm CDT
The Family Arena
|| Friends Organization