2018 pv vol
Hi - Thank you so much for volunteering for Pink Vail on March 16, 2019. Below, you will find the volunteer sign-up page for REGISTRATION ONLY. Please review and simply click "sign up" for the REGISTRATION time slot for which you'd like to schedule yourself. Thank you!!!
- Pink Vail Headquarters will be at Golden Peak again this year.
- We will be scheduling volunteer orientation meetings prior to the event. We will let you know as soon as we know the details.
- If you have pink, wear it!
- Plan ahead to arrive at your volunteer location by the start of your shift. Parking will be limited due to spring breakers skiing.
- You are welcome to sign up for more than one shift.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide parking for volunteers. We will offer a Vail Health shuttle for volunteers that will leave from the Edwards Shaw Campus every hour on the hour starting at 8 am. Then it will return from Golden Peak every hour on the half hour. Paid parking is available at Lionshead & Vail Village. You are encouraged to use free parking options and public transportation.
Questions? Contact Brenda Hawkins at [email protected] / 970-569-7645.
Brenda Hawkins and Kim Sharkey