Join the parents and teens of Sovereign Grace Church for a relaxing day on the river.
What You Need to Know
- A casual and relaxing tubing trip down the Coosawattee River
- The cost is $10 per person (the church will pitch in the balance)
- Bring a lunch (with cooler) to enjoy as a group together after tubing.
- Arrive at the site at 9:30 AM. It is imperative that all waivers must be completed upon arrival. For convenience, you may want to fill these out in advance. We will have hard copies available at church OR you can request one via email.
- We will be loaded the bus at 10 AM at the Coosawattee River Company to be taken up the river to the launch site.
- The tubing experience should be wrapped up by 12:30 PM, when we will gather for lunch. There are picnic tables are available at the Coosawattee River Company for us to enjoy a meal together before heading home.
- Please RSVP no later than July 18 to be included! NOTE: For RSVP purposes, "children" are those younger than youth group (Soul'd Out or Resurgence) age.
9:30am - 2:00pm EDT
25 Eagle Mountain Dr Ellijay, Georgia 30540
|| Anita Padgett