- Please sign up only for the dates you are available and willing to work.
- Please submit each person's full name that will be working.
- We submit this information to Blossom 2 weeks prior to the event. If you cannot work you are responsible for finding a substitute and giving that information to us. Please be advised it is EXTREMELY difficult to find a substitute for shows. Our group is FINED if we do not bring the number of volunteers that we have submitted. This fee will be deducted from your student's account if you do not show or find a substitute. If you have committed to a show and do not show up or cancel (without a sub) within the 2 week window, you will not be eligible to work any shows for the remaining season.
- Confirmation that you will be working and stand assignments will be sent via email within 1-2 days prior to the event (as soon as we are sent this information from Blossom). Please be patient as we cannot send this information before it is given to us.
- In the event that Blossom does not use all of the volunteers we have submitted, priority will be given to parents with students attending Disney in 2020.
- TCO concerts earn a FLAT RATE OF $30.
- Funds will not be available for a minimum of 4 months following the concert worked. Please patiently wait for account information to be sent to you from the Band Treasurer. Once we receive payment and it has been credited to your accounts, the treasurer will email out updated student invoices.
If you have any questions, text/call/email at the information below. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL...IT IS NOT CHECKED REGULARLY!
Thanks so much and we look forward to a great season together!
Joel and Jennifer Biggs
||Stow Band Boosters