Natalie Bergman from Horizon Academy will share tools to use to overcome executive function hurdles in daily living skills.
Janette Reinke is a marriage and family therapist who will be leading the parent discussion next door!
Two groups will meet in adjoining rooms!
- One meeting is designed for middle and high school students to learn.
- Parents will talk about the same topic from a parenting angle.
Want even more? Fill out a Membership Application to get the monthly ADHDKCTeen newsletter as well as access to our Member's Only information!
What to expect:
- Teen leaders will lead games to help break the ice with a game for the students.
- Ms. Bergman will introduce herself to the parents and summarize what she'll be talking about.
- Ms. Bergman will talk to and lead activities with our students.
- Ms. Reinke will lead discussion with the parents.
- Everything should finish up if not done earlier.
Food always is appreciated, but do not feel obligated to sign up to bring anything other than yourself!
Where: We'll be meeting in the Community Center, Building D of St. Joseph Medical Center, near I-435 and State Line.
6:00pm - 8:00pm CST
St. Joseph Medical Center Building D, 1000 Carondelet Dr, KC MO
8700 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Merriam, KS 66202
|| Kristen Stuppy