Please use this reservation to signup for this week's worship service. Select the service time you will attend, the location of preference (front or back) of the sanctuary, and the quantity entered will be the number of members in your household that will be attending this week's service so that we can place that many chairs together.
Please remember that we will still need to use health and safety precautions to help protect our church family and community:
1) Everyone, except very young children, will need to wear a mask - covering both your nose and mouth at all times while you are in the building.
2) Socially distance yourself from persons not in your households at least 6 ft. - NO hugs, handshakes, or fist or elbow bumps. Areas in the lobby will be marked to help folks maintian social distancing while visiting.
3) Santitize! There will be a hand santitizing station near the entrance. Everyone will need to santize your hands as you enter the building. Additional hand santizer will be throughout the buildign if needed
4) Temperature checks will be taken prior to entering the sanctuary. Anyone running a fever of 100.4 F should not attend worship.
5) Be Smart & Love Thy Neighbor! - If you are not feeling well (fever, aches & pains, unusual cough or sneeze, trouble breathing, etc.) OR if you are waiting for COVID19 test results or have been in direct contact with someone who tested Positive or is waiting for results within the last 2 weeks, STAY HOME and watch the online version of our service.
Additional information: For now, we will not be having Nursery, KIDS, or Sunday School classes. Attendance will be taken but attendance pads will not be passed. Offering will be collected but the plate will not be passed. Singing will be limited to those located on stage and behind the acrylic shield.