Fed with Faith
Thank you for your interest in serving with us.
Here some things to note about volunteering with us:
- Children are welcome to volunteer with us. Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent at all times and you will sign up as the parent and let us know in the comments a child is coming with you. You can sign your child under 13 to help in any of our roles including driving as long as a parent is there.
- Signup children over the age of 13 as a full-volunteer for any of the time slots between 1 and 4. Do not sign up a child 13 through 18 as a driver as a single volunteer. They must be signed up as a parent with child’s name in the comments if you would like them to do a route.
- If you are a new driver, while we do our best to accommodate our volunteers, we cannot guarantee specific routes to those that sign up to drive, nor can we guarantee you will be paired with a specific person, this includes spouses or friends driving together in fact there is a good chance you will be separated. Parents will always be paired with their 18 and lower children. All new drivers will be paired with an experienced volunteer.
- If you sign-up to drive and want to help before you come to drive, please signup for any of the 1 to 3 slots or 3 to 4 slots. Do not sign-up for a 4 to 5 slot and a drivers slot.
- Drivers will not be permitted to leave until 4 pm, so please come no earlier than 3:45 to drive if you are driving only.
|| Wendy Manganaro