Redeemer Lutheran Church's
Please review the dates available and select the button to sign up. You may use just your first name and last initial, if you wish. Please use one slot for each family member. If you wish to have a reminder one day before, please include your email.
If you are not a member or regular attendee of Redeemer, please leave your contact info for Pastor Sandeno. Thank you!
Masks: If you do not have a mask, we have a free one for you. We ask that you keep your mask on while entering or leaving or when moving around the building. Masks may be removed if you are at your seat.
Sanitizer: Convenient dispensers are positioned about the church. Ushers will also be ready to provide sanitizer as need (e.g., when entering the building). Any time you enter the Sanctuary, please sanitize
Communion: Wait for usher to direct you – to avoid congestion. As you approach the altar, please find sanitizers around the first pew. Please use sanitizer before receiving communion.
Dismissal: Wait for users to direct you – to avoid congestion
It is recommended by the CDC and Maine DECD that anyone at high-risk for COVID-19 continue to attend our online services. High-risk individuals include:
- People 65 or older
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including:
- People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- People who have serious heart conditions
- People who are immunocompromised: Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune system weakening medications
- People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- People with diabetes
- People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
- People with liver disease