Congregation Beth Emeth
We look forward to seeing you if you are able to join us for in-person services over the coming months! Use this sign-up form to reserve pairs of seats for the CBE worship services listed on this page. Sign up for the number of pairs that will be required for your group. Even a single person must sign up for a pair, because people from different households will not be seated at the same pair of seats. Rest assured that if you sign up to use a single seat in a pair, no one will be seated next to you. If you will be bringing a group of people that is larger than two but is an odd number, simply round up to the next even number of seats to determine how many pairs to reserve -- for example, a group of 5 people would need to reserve 3 pairs of seats.
NOTE: if the available slots are full, email [email protected] to see whether we can add seating (and space needed to accomodate distancing).
The sign-up deadline for ALL services listed on this page is 10:00 AM on Friday, May 7. No additional sign-ups will be accepted after that time.
In order to promote safety and infection prevention during services the following protocols will be adhered to for all in-person attendees:
- Masks must be worn by all persons in the CBE parking lot and building (excepting children under 2 and those who cannot remove their own masks)
- All persons entering the building must complete a self-screening, using the questions on the sign at the entrance
- Minor adjustments to rituals and services to promote physical distancing and reduce the possibility of disease transmission including:
- No touching of mezuzahs
- No processional with Torah
- One person (or family/pod) at the Torah table at a time
Additional details are provided in the slides at this link: www.bethemeth.org/service-safety (Note: waivers are no longer required; the presentation at this link may not have been updated yet when you read this.)
9:00am - 11:30am EDT
CBE - Shabbat Morning Service (Tedder Bar Mitzvah)
|| David Markovich