Congregation Beth Emeth
- Waiver: Every individual who attends a worship service at Beth Emeth MUST sign & return the waiver at this link before attending services for the first time.
- Screening Prior to Entry: Please self-screen before coming to Wednesday and Sunday minyan using this screening questionnaire -- includes taking your temperature. Front door screening station will be set up for Shabbat services.
We look forward to seeing you if you are able to join us for in-person services over the coming months! Use this sign-up form to reserve pairs of seats for the CBE worship services listed on this page. Sign up for the number of pairs that will be required for your group. Even a single person must sign up for a pair, because people from different households will not be seated at the same pair of seats. Rest assured that if you sign up to use a single seat in a pair, no one will be seated next to you. If you will be bringing a group of people that is larger than two but is an odd number, simply round up to the next even number of seats to determine how many pairs to reserve -- for example, a group of 5 people would need to reserve 3 pairs of seats.
The sign-up deadline for ALL services listed on this page is 12:00 PM on Wednesday, August 5. No additional sign-ups will be accepted after that time.
In order to promote safety and infection prevention during services the following protocols will be adhered to for all in-person attendees:
- Masks must be worn by all persons in the CBE parking lot and building (excepting children under 2 and those who cannot remove their own masks)
- All persons entering the building must complete a screening questionnaire and temperature check
- Minor adjustments to rituals and services to promote physical distancing and reduce the possibility of disease transmission including:
- No touching of mezuzahs
- No processional with Torah
- Quarantine of shared ritual items (tallit, prayer books, kippot) after use
Additional details are provided in the slides at this link: www.bethemeth.org/service-safety
|| Melissa Heifetz