Come & help out at our Numana Meal Packaging event!
There are two different categories of volunteers:
- Shift Workers: can help from either 9:30-10:30 or 11-12 to help assemble & package the meals
- The only requirement to be a shift worker is that you must be at least 5 years old (or older!)
- Coordinators (or "Green Shirts"): These volunteers help lead the event!
- The coordinator shift is from 8:00-12:30
- Please indicate on the sign up if you have a green shirt from a previous Numana event OR if you need a new green shirt! (sizes run from S-2XL)
There will also be the option to help tear down and reset the Worship Center below.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at [email protected]