LHS Theatre Boosters
Thank you for signing up to help with our biggest fundraiser of the year. The students work really hard putting in long hours at these games and they need us to come along side them to make these happen. For safety reasons, we do not want students driving to and from the UT games, so this is where we come in. We also want to have at least two adults stay for the duration of the games and work along side the students. That way we have a couple vehicles on campus as well as some adults in case of emergency. Please view the sign up below for dates and times.
Important Notes and Details:
1) This sign up is for Parents only. You do not need to note your own child on the sign up, but please make sure that they are signing up with Sophie Montani for the dates that they are working.
2) Sign up to either :
Drive Only - You will be driving a group of students from LHS to our drop off location at UT and then pick up after the game at that same location and drive the same students back to LHS.
Drive and Work the game. - You will be driving a group of students from LHS to the same location at UT, staying to work the game along with the students, and then driving the same group of students back to LHS.
3) The drop-off location is by the "Speedway Garage". (If you are staying to work the game, the Theatre Boosters will pay for a parking pass for the Speedway garage). If you are driver only, this is where you will also pick up the students after the game. Pick up is usually about an hour after the game is over.
4) If you are working the game:
* Dress Code - Green "Team Shop" staff shirt. (Provided when we get there) Khaki shorts or pants. And wear comfortable shoes! You will be standing for most of the time.
• It is a good idea to pack a lunch/snacks and bottles of water. You will get a break in the day and will be able to buy food from the stadium as well, but just know that food is pretty pricey there.
5) Make sure to include the number of seatbelts in your car. This number should not include the driver OR your own students who are working the game. They can definitely ride with you, but for figuring out the number of total seatbelts we need, just include the total number of seatbelts minus the driver.
6) Please make sure that you have renewed (or filled out for the first time) your volunteer application with LISD.
Let me know if you have any questions and Thank you again!!
LHS and UT
|| Laurie McSorley