Innis Arden Volunteers
For 58 years, our community has come together to support our Annual Rummage Sale. The Activities Committee budget is separate from the IA Board budget. Our budget is primarily funded by proceeds from the Rummage Sale. PLEASE DO YOUR PART AND VOLUNTEER! Some of the important things this event offers are:
- A gathering spot for neighbors to socialize and get to know one another.
- The funds raised completely fund or offset the costs of the Activities Committee events. These include the Salmon BBQ, Holiday Party, Easter Egg Scramble, Wine Tasting, Ladies/Men's Night Out, plus other events.
- Over the years, proceeds from the sale have helped to fund our communities basketball court, petanque courts, clubhouse kitchen remodel, tennis courts and more.
- $1,000 is donated yearly to a local charity and unsold items go to charity.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS FOR STUDENTS.
|| Randi Fattizzi