Thank you so much for your interest in joining the Fort Collins Cat Rescue & Spay/Neuter Clinic Volunteer Team! This orientation serves as an introduction to our organization, the services we provide for animals and people, and the many volunteer opportunities that are available.
Thank you for your patience during the staff transition as the new Volunteer Program Administrator, Ryann Peats, has been settling into the role. Orientation will be starting up again on Thursday, March 14th!
Please make sure that you read the details below, fill out our application and read through our volunteer requirements on our website, www.FCCRSNC.org, prior to orientation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! We look forward to seeing you at orientation.
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age to volunteer at the shelter.
- Volunteers between 14 and 17 years old are required to have a parent or guardian sign their Volunteer Release Form.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old to volunteer at the spay/neuter clinic or to foster.
Due to space limitations, We are not able to accept volunteers for court-ordered community service at this time.
Our Savior's Lutheran Church, Room 11-E 2000 S Lemay Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525
- We ask volunteers to commit to a minimum of 8 hours per month. For shelter and clinic volunteers, this works out to one shift per week.
- We ask volunteers to commit to 3 months of service to FCCRSNC.
- We ask foster volunteers to commit to 2 litters or 1 adult cat per year.
- We ask all volunteers to have an email address they will check at least once a week.
- We ask all volunteers to help with one event or fundraiser 1 event per year. This could be a fundraising event such as Whiskers and Wags Jubilee, an outreach event, or a Kibble Supply Distribution Day.
2000 S Lemay Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525
|| FCCRSNC Volunteer Manager