ECC & CCE Updated 10-6-17
Our annual Field Day for grades 1-6 will be held on Wednesday, June 13th. Field Day ends at 11:30 a.m.
- All students will wear their PE uniform.
- Field Day will end with an 11:30 a.m. dismissal.
- Fruit and water will be provided throughout the event.
- Field Day awards will be part of the year-end awards on Friday, June 15th.
As always, volunteers in many areas are needed. Any amount of time you can help out on Field Day will be appreciated. Parents must be on our VIRTUS compliant list. For every hour volunteered on the actual day of field day, you will receive DOUBLE credit (i.e., volunteer for 2 hours you will receive 4 hours). Remember elementary campus families who do not meet their 20 hours of service by the end of the school year will be charged $200 or a pro-rated amount depending on hours left.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas.
- breakfast for volunteers (7:00-7:30 a.m.)
- field day games/activities
- grand relay
Tammy Bolton is the parent coordinator for this event. You can email her at [email protected] with any questions.
We have fun activities planned for the children and need volunteers to make the day fun and successful!
|| Corpus Christi Elementary Campus