ECC & CCE Updated 10-6-17
Join us for a parent and community social prior to the Night of the Arts on Thursday, May 17th. A coordinator as well as volunteers for setup, serving, and cleanup are needed to assist with the social. The dessert social coordinator will receive 15 volunteer hours. The coordinator must be cleared. The previous coordinator will provide guidance and input on the duties.
- There will be an appetizer and dessert social from 5:30 pm - 6:05 pm in the school cafeteria on May 17th.
- Setup will be 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
- Volunteers for the 3-4 and 4-5 PM shifts can use extended day for free if you email Tina Doak, [email protected], in advance.
- Servers will be needed during the social.
- Volunteers will be needed to assist with the cleanup.
- If volunteers would like to attend the beginning of the Night of the Arts between 6:20 pm and 6:45 pm for the PTO meeting and art fair awards, they may finish cleaning the cafeteria at 6:45 pm if they do not have children performing.
- Volunteers working in the Arts Cafe 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm will receive up to 3 reserved seats in the 3rd row for the Night of the Arts.
- The cleanup times are flexible. Times must be listed in hour increments in this Signup Genius. Coordinate with the dessert social on your hours.
|| Corpus Christi School