Monday, June 29 - Sunday, July 5
(scroll down to see schedule)
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your family, small group or friends involved in a local mission. Your support can make a difference! If you are new to DUMC, this is a great opportunity to jump on board and get to know one another better while putting your faith into action!
Help is needed:
- Evening meals (daily at 6:00 pm)
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday (9:30 am)
- Prepare for 20-25 people.
- Due to COVID-19 meals are to be prepared at home and dropped off in the vestibule of the shelter.
- There are no childcare opportunities or overnight stays this time around.
For more information, go to: http://alphahouse-ihn.org
or contact Tom Snyder: [email protected] or 734-476-8954.
|| Cathy Leadley