Below is the official sign up for Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Clubs Summer Bingo on Monday, November 8th @ 5PM. Please read the guidelines, rules, and expectations carefully before signing up for a volunteer slot.
Each bingo completed in full will credit your family $75 towards your fundraising obligations. If you are part of the Recreational Programming you may only sign up for one slot, Competitive Programming may sign up for a maximum of 2 per bingo. Recreational members may only complete a bingo in the perspective session their child is currently participating in.
* It is the volunteers responsibility to check the schedule and arrive for their shift on time (15 minutes BEFORE the bingo is scheduled to start).
5:00 PM BINGO - Arrive at 4:45
11:00 AM BINGO - Arrive at 10:45
* Lack of notification failure (reminder notice) will not be accepted as an excuse.
* Worker's must work the full shift for the credit to be applied (arriving late or leaving early will void the shift for the member).
A no show fee of $200 will be applied to the member's account for any missed shift, and/or any future bingo shift sign ups will be canceled or not allowed. The fee will need to be paid prior to any further registrations taking place with the club.
Once you have signed up for a Bingo shift and are no longer able to work the shift, please contact [email protected] to cancel the shift for you (shifts cannot be canceled within 72 hrs of the bingo date. You must at that time find someone to work the shift for you). Spruce Grove Aerials Gymnastics Club has a waitlist in which we may be able to assist you in your search for a replacement - however, if a replacement is not found the $200.00 no show fee will be applied.
Volunteer Performance Guidelines:
* As of November 1st, 2021 volunteers will be required to show proof of vaccination to enter the building.
* Arrive 15 minutes early prior to your shift to be orientated.
* No food or drinks on the floor. Use designated areas only.
* Cell phones are not allowed on the floor. If you need to leave yours turned on, please give it to the chairperson and you will be notified if a call comes through. Use for emergencies/on call only.
* Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
*Do not park in staff paking stalls when at the hall.
*All cage workers must be a member of Aerials Gymnastics and have experience.
* CHAIRPERSON HAS FINAL SAY ON POSITION WORKED.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting Lisa at [email protected]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE WE COULDN'T PARTICIPATE IN THESE BINGOS WITHOUT OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEERS!
4:45pm - 9:30pm MST
Parkland Bingo Association
|| Lindsay Kiezik