The next Community Meal at Doylestown Presbyterian Church is Sunday, October 21 ... Noon to 1:30 p.m. in Fellowship Hall. Volunteers are needed to help coordinators with table and chair setup; table setting; kitchen set up and clean up; and table hosts/hostesses, as well as volunteers to provide food. Please see important notes below ... thank you!
1) If you are purchasing gift cards, please purchase only $5 cards. It is easier to give out 2 or 3 $5 cards if needed, while higher amounts sometimes make it difficult to give everyone a card in the appropriate amount. Thank you!
2) PLEASE bring all perishable food donations to the Andrews Hall Kitchen between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. on the day of the meal.
3) If you are bringing a cooked food item, it must be thawed and warmed upon arrival OR brought early enough that it can be heated by noon and in a half-size foil steamer pan that can be thrown away. PLEASE use the pans which are available in the church office mail room, as not all half-size pans are the same size and food must be switched when it arrives.
4) Please mark your food with the contents and your name.
5) Non-perishable items can be dropped off by 10:30 a.m. on the day of the meal, or to the collection box in the church office by Friday, October 19.
6) If you are purchasing gift cards, please consider doing it through DPC's Scrip Program ... then DPC also receives a portion of your gift! Details here
If you have questions, please contact Erin Rizk - [email protected] dtownpc.org or Mary Lee Reiff - [email protected]
Thank you for your help!
12:00pm - 1:30pm EDT
Doylestown Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall
|| Mary Lee Reiff