The next Community Meal at Doylestown Presbyterian Church is Sunday, May 20 ... Noon to 1:30 p.m. in Fellowship Hall. Volunteers are needed to help coordinators with table and chair setup; table setting; kitchen clean up; and table hosts/hostesses, as well as volunteers to provide food. Please see important notes below ... thank you!
1) PLEASE NOTE!!! If you are bringing a cooked or to-be-cooked food item PLEASE use the pans which are available in the church office mail room. Not all half-size pans are the same size and food must be switched when it arrives if not in the correct size pan. Cooked items MUST be thawed and warmed upon arrival or brought to the kitchen with sufficient time to cook / warm them before noon.
2) If you are purchasing gift cards, please purchase only $5 cards. It is easier to give out 2 or 3 $5 cards if needed, while higher amounts sometimes make it difficult to give everyone a card in the appropriate amount. Thank you!
3) PLEASE bring all perishable food donations to the Andrews Hall Kitchen between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. on the day of the meal.
4) Please mark your food with the contents and your name.
5) Non-perishable items can be dropped off by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the meal, or to the collection box in the church office by Friday, May 18.
6) If you are purchasing gift cards, please consider doing it through DPC's Scrip Program ... then DPC also receives a portion of your gift! Details here
If you have questions, please contact Erin Rizk - [email protected] dtownpc.org or Mary Lee Reiff - [email protected]
Thank you for your help!
12:00pm - 1:30pm EDT
Doylestown Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall
|| Mary Lee Reiff