Laser Tag! Glowsticks! Worship! Service!
Sunday, January 20.
Cost: $25 per person.
What to bring:
- Closed-toes shoes and dark clothes for laser tag.
- Money for the arcade if you'd like.
- 2-liter drink and snacks for sharing overnight.
- Pillow & Sleeping bag.
- Glow sticks (if you want, we’ll provide a bunch!).
- A Love Offering for our Hospital Care Packages (Consider bringing $5 or more).
- Completed U-Crew Participation Forms (if not already turned in)
- Invite a friend! Let’s try to get 100 students out for this event!
Sunday, January 20
4:00pm Youth Choir
4:45pm All Youth Check-In & Load Up Buses
5:50pm Check-In at Lazer-X in Burlington
6-8pm Unlimited Laser Tag & Laser Maze (up to 20 students can play laser tag per round)
Pizza provided for dinner
9:00pm Arrive back at University UMC
9:30pm Glowstick Worship in Youth Lounge
10:30pm Flash Light Tag (Whole Basement) / Free Time
11:00pm Greatest Showman (Youth Lounge)
1:00pm Good Night (Youth Lounge / B3 / B5)
Monday, January 21
8:30am Breakfast & Pack-Up (students' items will be kept safe in the Youth Lounge)
9:15am Community Service - Making Hospital Care Packages
10:30am Join the MLK Community March (Parents encouraged to join us)
11:00pm Worship at First Baptist with MLK Community Groups
12:00pm Parent pick-up (we'll walk back to University UMC from First Baptist)
|| Charlie Baber