PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SESSION IS NOW DROP-IN ONLY!! PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN GEAR AND SECURE PAYMENT ONLINE...
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please read this description to understand the changes etc needed to start back up on the ice.
- Payment must be made when you secure your spot on this sign-up genius. No cash / credit card/ or checks will be accepted during this transition time in person at the rink.
- There will be NO LOANER EQUIPMENT available.
- No locker rooms will be available, please arrive at the rink prepared in hockey gear with the exception of skates. The rink will have available space for you to put on skates.
- Masks must be worn by everyone. Players will remove mask right before taking the ice.
- NO SPECTATORS OR PARENTS PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING.
- During this registration for the clinics, you will be required to acknowledge receipt and agreement to the attached waiver as well as the policies set forth by Piney Orchard Ice Arena. Please be sure to read it in its entirety.
- Cancelation Policy: You must cancel within 24 hours of the clinic beginning to receive a full refund. Can cancel by contacting Nelson Burton at [email protected] Otherwise, you are responsible for the full payment.
- In the Last 14 days have you traveled to and returned from any of state with a COVID-19 test positivity rate above 10%? Those states are:
Florida, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, Arizona, Alabama, South Carolina, Nebraska, and Idaho.
If you have traveled yes to any of these states please do not attend a clinic until you have self-quarantined for 10 days.
|| Nelson Burton