FOR INTERMEDIATE (some experience) LEVEL PLAYERS AGE 6-10 ...PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SESSION IS NOW DROP-IN ONLY!! PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN GEAR AND SECURE PAYMENT ONLINE...
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please read this description to understand the changes etc needed to start back up on the ice.
- Payment must be made when you secure your spot on this sign-up genius. No cash / credit card/ or checks will be accepted during this transition time in person at the rink.
- There will be NO LOANER EQUIPMENT available.
- No locker rooms will be available, please arrive at the rink prepared in hockey gear with the exception of skates. The rink will have available space for you to put on skates.
- Masks must be worn by everyone at all times in the building..on and off the ice!
- NO SPECTATORS OR PARENTS PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING.
- During this registration for the clinics, you will be required to acknowledge receipt and agreement to the attached waiver as well as the policies set forth by Piney Orchard Ice Arena. Please be sure to read it in its entirety.
- Cancelation Policy: You must cancel within 24 hours of the clinic beginning to receive a full refund. Can cancel by contacting Nelson Burton at [email protected] Otherwise, you are responsible for the full payment.
- All Marylanders who do travel outside of Maryland or any individuals who do travel to Maryland must either obtain a negative COVID-19 test result or self-quarantine for 10 days. This applies to all states, with the exception of Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, DC.
|| Nelson Burton