Give it a Shot
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please read the below details prior to securing your spot.
Minimum equipment required: Helmet, Gloves, Hockey Skates, Elbow Pads, Shin Pads, and Stick. Loose fitted sweatpants are recommended with shin pads UNDER the pants.
Please do not show up without equipment SATURDAY morning.
- Payment must be made when you secure your spot on this sign-up genius. No cash / credit card/ or checks will be accepted during this transition time in person at the rink.
- There will be NO LOANER EQUIPMENT available.
- No locker rooms will be available, please arrive at the rink prepared in hockey gear with the exception of skates. The rink will have available space for you to put on skates.
- Masks must be worn by everyone. Players will remove mask right before taking the ice.
- One parent per child will be permitted in the building on weekends ONLY.
- During this registration for the clinics, you will be required to acknowledge receipt and agreement to the attached waiver as well as the policies set forth by Piney Orchard Ice Arena. Please be sure to read it in its entirety.
- Cancelation Policy: You must cancel within 24 hours of the clinic beginning to receive a full refund. Can cancel by contacting Nelson Burton at [email protected] Otherwise, you are responsible for the full payment.
|| Nelson Burton