COMMITTEE MEMBERS: Marilue Tate, Kathy Wicke, and Laura Wheaton ([email protected])
DATE: June 21 and 22, 2019
TOURNAMENT: Flighted; 3 Nine-hole formats (Shamble on Friday and Scramble/Better Net on Saturday)
Friday, June 21, 2019 - Lion’s Paw
- 10:45 a.m. - Registration and Pictures
- 11:00 a.m. - Putting Contest
- 12:00 p.m. - Lunch & Social
- 1:00 p.m. - Practice at Range
- 2:00 p.m. - Ready at Carts
- 2:30 p.m. - Shotgun start - 9 Holes
Saturday, June 22, 2019 - Panther’s Run
- 7:30 a.m. - Check-in
- 8:00 a.m. - Ready at Carts
- 8:30 a.m. - Shotgun Start - 18 Holes
- 2:00 p.m. - Putting Contest Finals
- 5:00 p.m. - Dinner and Awards at Tamers
COST: ORLGA Ocean Ridge Golf INITIATED MEMBER - $180 per Team - all inclusive of prizes, contests, golf, and food. Please drop off your checks in box on Laura Wheaton's porch - 6622 Annesbrook Place by June 1st.
SIGN-UP: Sign-up closes May 13th. If you are playing with a guest who is not a member of ORG, please provide their home state and GHIN #. If your guest does not have a handicap, please note "NO GHIN". Information regarding those players will be forthcoming.
WHO IS INVITED: All Ladies who are ORLGA Initiated Members are Welcome to play with another ORG Initiated Member or you may Invite a Guest.
THE INTENT: FUN with Friends and Family!!!
10:45am - 5:30pm EDT