Front Street UMC Youth
Welcome to some and Welcome Back to the veterans. I am coordinating the list for this year's Youth Snack Supper. For those of you that are new to snack supper I just wanted to give an explanation on what we usually do for a typical Sunday night. If you have questions, please call or text me.
1. We try to get two families to work together on a Sunday night making the load a lot lighter.
2. This year we will be meeting and serving the kids in Aldersgate Hall (the Gym).
3. You are free to make whatever you would like. Here are ideas that have been made before:
- sub sandwiches
- fried chicken
- hot dogs
4. All the paper products are in the kitchen.
5. We usually set up two tables and the kids line up to make a plate.
6. As far as drinks are concerned...there are coolers and pitchers in the kitchen that can be used for water or lemonade. Water seems to be the easiest.
7. We ask all the children who are eating to bring $3.00. The money is collected and it is to reimburse you or if you would like to donate it, it goes back to the youth group and used towards other activities.
A typical Sunday seems to be around 25-30 youth and 5 adults. We want this to be a fun experience for all so please make it easy for yourselves and come serve one night and see the great things happening at youth group!!
Please note that we have some food restrictions. Just keep this in mind as you prepare. Not that you have to make something extra but wanted you to be aware. Please let me know if there are allergies/restrictions that are not listed. The following are those that I am aware of:
|| Kellee Hawley