Fort McMurray's Oilsands Rotary Music Festival is, once again, in full swing for our 2019 season! In order to continue to offer these wonderful opportunities for the youth of our Community, we rely heavily on the generousity of our volunteers. If you are able to assist in any way, please sign up below. Please review the responsibilities/requirements before signing up. Thank you in advance!
ORMF Volunteer Coodinator
Ticket Taker Duties:
- Set up the table (if not already done for you), with the music note table cloth and any signs that are provided.
- Sit at the table to accept each performer's materials necessary for their performance (ie. Poetry book). Using the sticky notes provided, write the performer's name, class number and the selection's name, and mark the page in the book. Ensure the information can clearly be seen poking out of the book.
- Check off each performer's name on the master schedule, as they arrive.
- Give all materials to the Adjudicator's Assistant for each session (they will come and get it from you), in order of the performances.
- Sell entrance tickets to all adults (ages 18-64) wishing to watch the performances. Children and Seniors are free. They may wish to purchase a Day pass or a Season's pass (see poster provided for rates)
- Check that every person has a ticket (daily or season) prior to entering the venue.
- Sell raffle tickets for $2 each, or randomized booklets of 5 for $10. Prizes are listed on the tickets.
- All money can be kept in the cash box. **Never leave the cash box unattended.
5:15pm - 8:30pm MDT
Holy Trinity SECPA Theatre
|| ORMF Volunteer Coordinator