Safe Sports Network
The C3 Logix Balance Test measures balance, memory, and concentration using an iPad. This test is required for any CONTACT/COLLISION sport athlete IN ADDITION to the ImPACT Test. If you have not signed up for your ImPACT Test, you may sign up using the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084ea9ad2ea3fc1-bishop3
Who Needs to Take the C3 Logix Balance Test:
- Incoming 9th graders, juniors, transfer students, or new athletes at Bishop Guertin who have not completed the testing in previous seasons.
- Testing is required for CONTACT/COLLISION SPORTS ONLY (Football, Field Hockey, Soccer,Volleyball, and Cheerleading)
- Location: Bishop Guertin Athletic Training Office
- Located between the field house and gymnasium. The gymnasium or field house doors are the best point of entry.
- Time: Testing takes about 15 minutes. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time. Be aware there may be testing occuring if you arrive early, please wait outside the office and I will let you in.
Please contact Sara Horne at [email protected] for any questions regarding concussion testing.