Title: Athletic Trainer Skills Workshop
Speaker: Eric Gelinas, MS, N.H.LAT, ATC
Date/Time: Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 10:00a-11:00a and 11:00a-12:00p
Location: Five Rivers Auditorium (780 N Commercial St, Manchester, NH)
Parking: Parking will be available at 780 N Commercial St, Manchester, NH. NHMI signs will be posted directing participants to designated parking area.
Target Audience: Athletic Trainers
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize potentially life- and limb-threatening injuries
- Explain current recommendations for managing potentially life- and limb-threatening injuries
- Demonstrate effective life- and limb-threatening injury management with other emergency response team members
Learning Format: Live lecture, participation program
Difficulty Level: Essential
- Injury and Illness Prevention and Wellness Promotion
- Examination, Assessment and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
Eric Gelinas, MS, N.H.LAT, ATC (Speaker) - I have no commercial interests, financial relationships or relevant financial relationships, or actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this program or presentation.
Cassandra Snow, MS, N.H.LAT, ATC (Planner) – Cramer Advisory Council – Consultant
Sponsors: Facility provided by Eversource.
NH Musculoskeletal Institute (BOC AP#P966) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. This program is approved for a maximum of 1 Category A hours/CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.
Five Rivers Auditorium
780 N. Commericial St., Manchester, NH 03104
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar