We are in very uncertain times and we have ALL been waiting on the directive from the Governor and the Archdiocese of Detroit about the school year. Although it is still uncertain if the kids will be in school face to face or in virtual classes, I am getting emails indicating some families may not send their children face to face regardless of the guideline. I would like to have a conversation about this before I finalize our plans here at Sacred Heart for this years Religious Formation classes. We have been praparing for in class sessions, home sessions, starting at home then coming together at a later date and home sessions with meeting on person monthly but I want to be able to discuss in-person your questions, concerns and plans for your indiviual families before we make final decisions.
We are able to "Social Distance" safely in the Church with 165 people but I will limit the meeting to 150. I Know we have parents that are Educators, in the medical field, home with family members at risk and parents who are just plain confused (like me) to give us plenty of scenerios to make the best choices for our childrens faith journey. I hope to get as many to attend "safely" as possible so we can have real time talk and solutions at this meeting. Please sign up below.
7:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
|| Cheryl Reynolds