Blythe Park PTA
Please consider applying to be a Room Parent for your child’s class for the 2018-2019 school year. Sign-ups will be accepted until Friday, September 14th. Two room parents will then be selected at random for each grade level. Selected room parents will be notified by September 17th.
- Serving as liaison between PTA and classroom families. Informing parents of PTA meetings and other school activities.
- Working with teachers as needed and assisting class parties/activities.
- Collecting for holiday and year-end gifts for teachers.
- Help with the following events: Halloween Celebrations, Fun Lunch, Teacher Appreciation Week and ACES Walk.
- If needed, assist in volunteer recruitment for events with large number of volunteers needed.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Angela Staron at [email protected]
|| Blythe Park PTA