FPC YG Combined 2019-2020
As part of our Youth Group program for 6-12 graders, we will continue to provide supper for the youth and leaders at 5:30 each Sunday evening. Please consider signing up to provide a dish for one or more meals, and/or helping serve and clean up. If you'd like to help but are unsure what food to make or how to estimate the needed amount, PLEASE let me know, my contact info is below, and I would love to answer your questions!
*Note: Menu 'themes' listed for each week (ie 'Italian') are suggestions, other ideas are welcome! Have a favorite kid friendly dish or meal you like to make, but don't see a spot for it? Contact me - we'll adjust!
- So that we can be ready to start serving at 5:30, please drop off your dish by 5:20.
- If you would like to be reimbursed, please submit your receipts to William Schaup or Dana Sutton.
- Attendance may vary week to week, please plan enough servings for 25 to 30 people.
- Serve/Cleanup role: It's easy, and leaders and youth are always glad to provide extra hands! Arrive around 5:00, mix lemonade/drinks, set out paper products, set food out. After meal, wash drink pitchers, serving spoons, and wipe down kitchen counters. Leave containers brought by others out on the serving counter to be picked up when kids leave. Tables will be cleaned and put away by the youth. (** If you sign up for this role and have any questions, please contact me!)
- Are you in a small group, or have friends who might collaborate to provide an entire meal? It's a great group service opportunity :)
THANK YOU all in advance for all you do to help provide mealtime for our kids to enjoy fellowship time together!
- Christy Bartel (cell: 309-825-9936)