We will gather at the parish for games, Evening Prayer, and a brief time for formation. The event will be held outside, masks are required.
You do not need to be trained as a verger to serve in this role. Signing up for this slot indicates you are willing to help staff implement the Diocesan COVID Guidelines during the event.
DIOCESAN COVID GUIDELINES
- Worship services will be outdoors in the parking lot.
- Reservations will be required for any in-person gathering and attendance will be limited. You will not be allowed to attend without a reservation. We are limited in the number of people who can attend and we know that we will likely have more people who want to attend than we have space for at any given event.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will reschedule the outdoor services. Check your email on the day of the service if the weather is uncertain.
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times.
- You must bring your own prayer book or use an app on your phone to participate in the worship service. We recommend downloading venite.app to your device, which has the Daily Offices of Morning, Noonday, and Evening Prayer and Compline.
- Bring your own chair if you would like to sit.
- Bathrooms will be closed so plan accordingly.
AFTER THE SERVICE
If you should develop symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive within five (5) days of attending an in-person service please contact Parish Administrator L. Shea McNutt at [email protected] or 404.373.8338 ext. 10.