Personal Prayer Time
The Safely Together Task Force is excited to be able to offer personal time for prayer in the nave for the month of October. We are setting aside 20-minute time slots to come to the nave during designated hours to spend some quiet time in personal prayer in the space that we all miss so much. This is not a worship service, but a time for parishioners to enjoy being in our sacred space. Julie Ryder will be staffing this time and will be playing the organ.
This is a cautious beginning and we look forward to being able to offer more gatherings in the future as we work out how to do this safely. Our Sunday 10 a.m. worship service will remain online only for now.
DIOCESAN COVID GUIDELINES
The following guidelines from the Diocese of Atlanta will be in place at every gathering:
- Personal Prayer Time in the Nave will be inside the Church.
- Reservations will be required for any in-person gathering and attendance will be limited. You will not be allowed to attend without a reservation. We are limited in the number of people who can attend and we know that we will likely have more people who want to attend than we have space for at any given event.
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times.
- Prayer Books and Hymnals have been removed from the nave. You’re welcome to bring your own materials for reflection.
- Bathrooms will be closed so plan accordingly.
- Sit only in designated seating areas.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
If you should develop symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive within five (5) days of attending an in-person service, please contact Parish Administrator L. Shea McNutt at [email protected] or 404.373.8338 ext. 10.
|| Church of the Epiphany