Church of the Epiphany
Sunday, April 4
Three Outdoor Services to choose from:
- Easter Vigil at 6 a.m.
- Easter Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- Easter Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
Flowering of the cross will take place at all three services, so please bring some flowers from your home.
Drive by Communion will take place from 12:15 - 12:40 p.m.
DIOCESAN COVID GUIDELINES
- Outdoor services will take place in the paved parking lot.
- In-person gatherings are now limited to 75 people, including clergy and other worship volunteers. Therefore, you must sign up in advance for outdoor worship. Those who come without a reservation will not be allowed to stay for worship but will be invited to sign up for and attend a future service. Notify the office of cancellations by Wednesday at 9 a.m. so people on the wait list can be notified.
- When you arrive, please make sure you are checked in by one of our volunteers.
- Bring your own chair if you would like to sit.
- Everyone who attends will be required to wear a mask, practice strict social distancing and sit in designated spots ten feet apart from others who are not in your household.
- We cannot hand out bulletins. Bring your own Book of Common Prayer or electronic device with the bulletin downloaded from our website. Since the Wi-Fi outside is spotty, print your own copy to bring with you just in case.
- In the event of inclement weather or if temperatures fall below 45° we will cancel the outdoor service by way of email at 9 a.m. Check your email on the day of the service if the weather is uncertain.
- Bathrooms will be closed so plan accordingly.
AFTER THE SERVICE
If you should develop symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive within five (5) days of attending an in-person service, please contact Parish Administrator L. Shea McNutt at [email protected] or 404.373.8338 ext. 10.
Paved Parking Lot
|| Church of the Epiphany