Church of the Epiphany
Sundays at 11:30 a.m.
DIOCESAN COVID GUIDELINES
- Worship services will be outdoors in the parking lot.
- We are limited in the number of people who can attend; therefore, you must sign up in advance for those services. Those who come without a reservation will not be allowed to stay for worship but will be invited to sign up for and attend a future service. Notify the office of cancellations by Friday at 8 a.m. so people on the wait list can be notified.
- When you arrive, please make sure you are checked in by one of our volunteers.
- In the event of inclement weather or if temperatures fall below 45° according to AccuWeather, we will cancel the outdoor service by way of email at 8:30 a.m. Check your email on the day of the service if the weather is uncertain.
- Bring your own chair if you would like to sit.
- Everyone who attends will be required to wear a mask, practice strict social distancing and sit in designated spots ten feet apart from others who are not in your household.
- You must bring your own Book of Common Prayer or electronic device with the bulletin downloaded from our website. Since the Wi-Fi outside is spotty, print your own copy to bring with you just in case.
- Bathrooms will be closed so plan accordingly.
AFTER THE SERVICE
If you should develop symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive within five (5) days of attending an in-person service please contact Parish Administrator L. Shea McNutt at [email protected] or 404.373.8338 ext. 10.
|| Church of the Epiphany