Church of the Epiphany
Three one hour time slots for parishioners to come to the nave during designated hours to walk the Stations of the Cross. No more than ten (10) people at a time can be in the nave. Masking, Social Distancing is required.
DIOCESAN COVID GUIDELINES
The following guidelines from the Diocese of Atlanta will be in place at every gathering:
- We are limited in the number of people who can attend; therefore, you must sign up in advance for those services. Those who come without a reservation will not be allowed to stay but will be invited to sign up for another time. Notify the office of cancellations right away so spaces can be reopened.
- When you arrive, ring the bell if you do not have a code.
- Sign in at the entrance. Please limit your space in the building to the Gallery and the Nave.
- Everyone who attends will be required to wear a mask, and practice social distancing while on the church campus.
- Bulletins for the Stations will not be available, but here is a link to a PDF. It is also listed on the Holy Week & Easter web page.
- Bathrooms will be closed so plan accordingly.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
If you should develop symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive within five (5) days of attending an in-person service, please contact Parish Administrator L. Shea McNutt at [email protected] or 404.373.8338 ext. 10.
In the Nave
|| Church of the Epiphany