The Epiphany Flower Guild is excited to offer an Advent Wreath-Making Workshop at 2 p.m. on Sunday, November 29 in our paved parking lot. A short reflection about the history of the advent wreath and the themes of advent will take place prior to the event.
The workshop will cost $20 for materials which include everything that is needed for making an advent wreath: (1) oasis wreath, (4) candles with holders, and greenery. We will accept reservations until the slots are full or until 11/22 at 10 p.m.
You can pay online with this link and Select the "Flower Fund" and note "Advent Wreath" in the memo field.
DIOCESAN COVID GUIDELINES
- This workshop will be offered outdoors in the parking lot.
- We are limited in the number of people who can attend, therefore you must sign up in advance for those services. Those who come without a reservation will not be allowed to stay. Notify the office of cancellations by Wednesday 11/25 by 9 a.m. so people on the wait list can be notified.
- When you arrive, please make sure you are checked in by one of our volunteers.
- In the event of inclement weather, you will still be able to pick up your materials and complete the wreath from the comfort of your own home. Check your email on the day of the workshop if the weather is uncertain.
- Bring your own chair if you would like to sit.
- Everyone who attends will be required to wear a mask, practice strict social distancing and stand/sit around the designated tables spaced ten feet apart from others who are not in your household.
- Bathrooms will be closed so plan accordingly.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP
If you should develop symptoms of COVID-19 and/or test positive within five (5) days of attending an in-person service please contact Parish Administrator L. Shea McNutt at [email protected] or 404.373.8338 ext. 10.