Breakdown Sports Media Inc.
NOTE: The tabs above will take you to each individual photo shoot date for time slot sign-up.
Congratulations, you have been invited to the Breakdown Sports Media basketball (19th annual) or hockey (13th annual) photo shoots! You are among a select group of players from all over Minnesota, representing different geographic areas and grades who have been selected for this honor. We’re running the photo shoots on many different dates from late July through early September. Please see the registration forms for the exact dates and locations.
COVID-19 accommodations are as numbered below: please register ONLINE ahead of time as we will have 5-minute windows set up for each player. Walk-ins will have a separate line and we will take them as we can fit them into the schedule.
- We're going to build in 5-minute time windows for the players to register (just one per time frame if one photographer, but up to three per time frame if three photographers) and then close the time frame down when full, as well as building about 10 minutes of down time each hour to get walk-ins through (and their own separate line, as we're trying to discourage walk-ups).
- there will be hand sanitizer and disposable paper masks on site for those who need them.
- we'll also have spray sanitizer for common surfaces.
- please bring everything you need for your photo as we are discouraging the use of common equipment on hand to use.
- if possible, we'll have a separate entry and exit door for the shoots (labeled on each door).
- where applicable, we'll have six-foot social distancing stickers on the floors.
- lastly, we encourage parents and other guests to remain outside in the parking area and just drop the student-athletes off at the door, if possible. Pre-registered players should be in-and-out of the shoot in 15 minutes or less.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS REQUIRE US TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND AVOID LINES. SIGNING UP FOR A TIME SLOT HELPS US PLAN THIS PROCESS.
|| Tim Kolehmainen