Welcome to the sign up for the winter clothing drive. If you prefer to work alone, please write ALONE next to your name or in the comments when you sign up. We want to respect everyone's comfort level around serving with others during the pandemic, so if you choose to be alone, we will not take it personally! :)
- Masks need to be on anytime you are in the building, even if you are volunteering alone.
- If you are working with someone, be sure to remain physically distant from one another.
- There are now cleaning buckets by the door. Use the items in the bucket to clean common surfaces that you touch (instructions are in each bucket)
- We cannot be in the East wing of the church because of Northern Voices policies. We will bring the green donation box to door 4 (west parking lot entrance) for people to drop items off. The circle drive would be nice, but doors can be challenging to lock, so we will stick to door 4.
- The green box will be stored in classroom 1 to roll out for donations - please return it there when you are done.
- Our custodian should be at church for most of the time, but if you need a church key please let me know and we can issue you one for the week.
- Please take a picture of our drop off bin at the end of your shift and email or text them to Pastor Ali so we can update our church on how the drive is doing on social media.