Thank you for volunteering your time to phone visitors to St. Michael's. Greeting and thanking visitors for joining us is one very tangible way that we can help people experience the hospitality of our church community.
We have generated this list based on the Time & Talent information. If you are receiving this notice in error, please let me know and I can correct our database.
As in the past, you will receive reminder emails the week of your scheduled week, but please mark these dates on your calendar now. We have 52 opportunities and ___ volunteers, so please sign up for at least 5 slots.
If you find your schedule changes and you are not able to serve on a week you are scheduled, you may use this website to ask to swap with another scheduled volunteer.
Just below this text you will find a link to the 2020 Visitor Caller Volunteers and their contact information. If you have any difficulty opening or printing this list, just let me know.
- Detailed instruction sheets are available any time from the church office and in the Library.
- We ask that you call either Sunday afternoon or the following Monday.
- Studies show the sooner the phone call, the more effective.
- If you reach the visitor directly, simply identify yourself, thank them for joining us at worship and invite them to return.
- If you do not get an answer, feel free to leave a message or make a second attempt to call the visitor.
Again, your willingness to volunteer your time is very much appreciated! A phone call may not seem like a large gesture, but it can be a very important way to acknowledge a person's visit and encourage them to return to our church community.